Side Support on the Kettlebell with Hip Movement
- Degree of Difficulty 90% 90%
- Side support position on the Smashbell. Body forms a line.
- Lower the hips towards the floor.
- Extend the hips back up with the stomach muscles.
- In the starting position the forearm is placed on the Smashbell. The Arm is then bent at 90° so that the body is pointed to the side. The other hand is placed on the side of the body pointing upwards. The hips are raised. The whole body forms a line from the head to the feet.
- While inhaling, lower the hips down towards the floor so that the hips are slightly over the floor.
- While exhaling the stomach muscles are tightened and the hips are brought back into the starting position. The body forms a line again.
Be aware that the hips do not tilt forwards or backwards.
Additional exercise instructions
The exercise Sidestaby Dynamic trains the whole trunk muscles and especially the side stomach muscles.
Related Kettlebell exercises
The exercise Balance Bent Over with the Smashbell not only trains body balance but also the back of the thighs and the stomach muscles.
The Deadlift is a classic exercise for the lower back and the back of the thighs (hamstrings).
The kettlebell exercise Deadlift with one arm is different from normal deadlifts because it trains the deeper muscles in the trunk more intensely.
Kettlebell Swing with the Smashbell Degree of Difficulty Swing with the Kettlebell to Strengthen the Back Stand at shoulder width, legs bend, toes point forward. The upper body bends forward with a straight back. Smashbell is held with extended arms slightly off the...
The Turning Snatch is a complex kettlebell exercise for the entire body. The back of the thighs, shoulder muscles, and the whole body will be primarily trained.
The kettlebell exercise Table Long trains most of the body statically and only the shoulders and arm muscles work dynamically.