Table Long with Extension of Kettlebell
- Degree of Difficulty 60% 60%
- Stand at shoulder width, knees bend, toes point forward. The upper body is bent forward with a straight back. Smashbell is held with bent arms in front of the body.
- Arms is extended forward as extensions of the back.
- Bend the arms back into the starting position.
- Feet at shoulder width apart, toes point forward. The legs are slightly bent and the upper body is bent forward with a straight back. The eyes look forward. The arms are bent at a 90° angle and hold the Smashbell at chest level.
- The arms are stretched forward so that the upper arms are pressed tight on the ears to form a line. The rest of the body stays static.
- Arms bend and the Smashbell is brought back into the starting position.
Back should be kept straight during the entire exercise. Pull the shoulder blades together.
Additional exercise instructions
The kettlebell exercise Table Long trains most of the body statically and only the shoulders and arm muscles work dynamically.
Related Kettlebell exercises
The exercise Balance Bent Over with the Smashbell not only trains body balance but also the back of the thighs and the stomach muscles.
The Deadlift is a classic exercise for the lower back and the back of the thighs (hamstrings).
The kettlebell exercise Deadlift with one arm is different from normal deadlifts because it trains the deeper muscles in the trunk more intensely.
Kettlebell Swing with the Smashbell Degree of Difficulty Swing with the Kettlebell to Strengthen the Back Stand at shoulder width, legs bend, toes point forward. The upper body bends forward with a straight back. Smashbell is held with extended arms slightly off the...
The Turning Snatch is a complex kettlebell exercise for the entire body. The back of the thighs, shoulder muscles, and the whole body will be primarily trained.
The Clean kettlebell exercise is somewhat complex and primarily trains the thighs and the back.