High Rotation with the Kettlebell
- Degree of Difficulty 60% 60%
- Hold Smashbell with both hands extend it to one side.
- Rotate the Smashbell in a semicircle in front of the chest to the other side.
- Repeat the exercise in the other direction.
- Hold the Smashbell with both extended arms and extend it to one side of the body. The feet stand at about shoulder width apart and point forward. The hips are extended and point forward.
- With extended arms the Smashbell is rotated in a semicircle in front of the chest to the other side of the body. The hips are kept straight and pointing forward. Part of the rotation is done in the side stomach muscles and the second part is done in the shoulder joints.
- The movement is executed from one side to the other.
Back is held straight. Eyes stay looking forward during the whole exercise.
Additional exercise instructions
The kettlebell exercise High Rotation trains the shoulder muscles as well as the stomach muscles and primarily the side stomach muscles.
Related Kettlebell exercises
The exercise Balance Bent Over with the Smashbell not only trains body balance but also the back of the thighs and the stomach muscles.
The Deadlift is a classic exercise for the lower back and the back of the thighs (hamstrings).
The kettlebell exercise Deadlift with one arm is different from normal deadlifts because it trains the deeper muscles in the trunk more intensely.
Kettlebell Swing with the Smashbell Degree of Difficulty Swing with the Kettlebell to Strengthen the Back Stand at shoulder width, legs bend, toes point forward. The upper body bends forward with a straight back. Smashbell is held with extended arms slightly off the...
The Turning Snatch is a complex kettlebell exercise for the entire body. The back of the thighs, shoulder muscles, and the whole body will be primarily trained.
The kettlebell exercise Table Long trains most of the body statically and only the shoulders and arm muscles work dynamically.