Siderotation Leg with the Kettlebell
- Degree of Difficulty 60% 60%
Kettlebell Exercise for Adductors und Abdominals
- Lay on the back, legs bend and lift off the ground, put the Smashbell between the legs.
- Rotate legs with Smashbell to the side.
- Legs brought back to starting position and rotated to the other side.
- Lay down on the back. The legs are bent at about 90° and are lifted off the ground. The calf is kept parallel to the floor. The Smashbell is squeezed between the legs at about the height of the knees and kept there. The arms are stretched to the side away from the body so that it is easier to hold to upper body in its position.
- The legs are moved to the side so that the trunk rotates and the hips are tilted to the side. The exercise is executed slowly and the legs should not be suddenly dropped to the side. For advanced individuals, the hips can be tilted even further to the side.
- Using the abs, the legs are brought back up and the exercise is executed to the other side.
The lower back should not be lifted from the floor. Rotate slowly and controlled by using the abdominals.
Additional exercise instructions
The kettlebell exercise with side leg rotation trains primarily the oblique abdominals and, through squeezing the Smashbell, the adductors (inner thighs).
Related Kettlebell exercises
Balance Bent Over
The exercise Balance Bent Over with the Smashbell not only trains body balance but also the back of the thighs and the stomach muscles.
The Deadlift is a classic exercise for the lower back and the back of the thighs (hamstrings).
One Arm Deadlift
The kettlebell exercise Deadlift with one arm is different from normal deadlifts because it trains the deeper muscles in the trunk more intensely.
Kettlebell Swing with the Smashbell Degree of Difficulty Swing with the Kettlebell to Strengthen the Back Stand at shoulder width, legs bend, toes point forward. The upper body bends forward with a straight back. Smashbell is held with extended arms slightly off the...
The Turning Snatch is a complex kettlebell exercise for the entire body. The back of the thighs, shoulder muscles, and the whole body will be primarily trained.
The kettlebell exercise Table Long trains most of the body statically and only the shoulders and arm muscles work dynamically.