One-Sided Push-up on the Smashbell
- Degree of Difficulty 30% 30%
- Body in push-up position. One hand is supported on the Smashbell.
- Arms bend and chest is brought close to the floor.
- Extend the arms and bring the upper body back into the starting position.
- The body starts in the push-up position. One hand is placed on the floor and one on the Smashbell. Both arms are extended and the body forms a line from the head to the feet. A less advanced option is to leave your knees on the ground so that the line formed is from the head to the knees.
- While inhaling, the arms are bent at the elbow until the chest or nose is just before the ground. The rest of the body continues to form a line. Take particular care that the buttocks doesn’t drop and that the lower back stays hollow and rounded.
- While exhaling, the body is pushed up over the chest and arms. The concentration should be on the tension of the muscles used on the side of the Smashbell.
The buttocks should form a line with the knees and shoulders and shouldn’t break this line.
Additional exercise instructions
With the Kettlebell exercise Push-Up One Arm an arm is supported on the kettlebell in order to perform the push-up. This leads to increased transformation of the chest muscles.
Related Kettlebell exercises
The exercise Balance Bent Over with the Smashbell not only trains body balance but also the back of the thighs and the stomach muscles.
The Deadlift is a classic exercise for the lower back and the back of the thighs (hamstrings).
The kettlebell exercise Deadlift with one arm is different from normal deadlifts because it trains the deeper muscles in the trunk more intensely.
Kettlebell Swing with the Smashbell Degree of Difficulty Swing with the Kettlebell to Strengthen the Back Stand at shoulder width, legs bend, toes point forward. The upper body bends forward with a straight back. Smashbell is held with extended arms slightly off the...
The Turning Snatch is a complex kettlebell exercise for the entire body. The back of the thighs, shoulder muscles, and the whole body will be primarily trained.
The kettlebell exercise Table Long trains most of the body statically and only the shoulders and arm muscles work dynamically.