Push-up with One Hand on the Smashbell
- Degree of Difficulty 90% 90%
- Push-up position with one hand on the Smashbell.
- The opposite leg to the arm on the Smashbell lifted in a line with the back and buttocks.
- Bend arms and bring the chest to the ground.
- Extend the arms to come back into the starting position.
- The starting position for this exercise is the classic push-up position, with the difference that the hand is placed on the Smashbell. The other hand is placed in the normal position on the floor. The palms of both hands are facing forward and are placed below the shoulder.
- The opposite leg to the hand on the Smashbell is extended behind you. It becomes a line with the buttocks, back, and head.
- While you inhale, both arms are bent in the elbow so that the chest is brought close to the floor. The head faces downward or looks slightly forward. The leg stays in a line with the back and buttocks, parallel to the floor.
- While you exhale the arms are extended. Through chest and arms muscles and especially the strength of the triceps, the upperbody is brought away from the floor and the arms are extended. The body reaches the starting position again.
Back, buttocks, and leg are kept at a parallel line to the floor.
Additional exercise instructions
The push-up with one hand on the Kettlebell is a dynamic exercise. The buttocks muscles are also trained through the addition of the outstretched leg.
Related Kettlebell exercises
The exercise Balance Bent Over with the Smashbell not only trains body balance but also the back of the thighs and the stomach muscles.
The Deadlift is a classic exercise for the lower back and the back of the thighs (hamstrings).
The kettlebell exercise Deadlift with one arm is different from normal deadlifts because it trains the deeper muscles in the trunk more intensely.
Kettlebell Swing with the Smashbell Degree of Difficulty Swing with the Kettlebell to Strengthen the Back Stand at shoulder width, legs bend, toes point forward. The upper body bends forward with a straight back. Smashbell is held with extended arms slightly off the...
The Turning Snatch is a complex kettlebell exercise for the entire body. The back of the thighs, shoulder muscles, and the whole body will be primarily trained.
The kettlebell exercise Table Long trains most of the body statically and only the shoulders and arm muscles work dynamically.