Triceps-Push with One Arm on the Smashbell
- Degree of Difficulty 90% 90%
- One arm is supported on the Smashbell, the other is bent behind the head.
- The opposite leg to the arm on Smashbell is bent and helps support the body. The other leg is extended in the air.
- The supported arm is bended. The buttocks comes close to the floor.
- Extend the arm and bring the buttocks back into the starting position.
- To get into the starting position, first sit on the buttocks with legs extended. Bend the leg that is opposite to the training arm so that the knee is in front of the chest.
- The Smashbell is placed under the training arm about 20 cm from the back. The hand of the training arm is supported on the Smashbell. Now build tension until the buttocks, supported by the extended arm and the opposite leg, is lifted from the floor. The other leg will be lifted in the air and extended forward.
- The arm that is supported on the Smashbell bends in the elbow until the buttocks is almost on the floor. The other arm can be bent behind the head.
- While exhaling extend the arm and bring the buttocks further from the floor. The hips can be held slightly extended.
The leg that is lifted forward and the buttocks stays in the air and doesn’t touch the floor.
Additional exercise instructions
The kettlebell exercise Triceps Push with the Arm trains primarily the triceps. The triceps are supported on a kettlebell and carry most of the body weight.
Related Kettlebell exercises
The exercise Balance Bent Over with the Smashbell not only trains body balance but also the back of the thighs and the stomach muscles.
The Deadlift is a classic exercise for the lower back and the back of the thighs (hamstrings).
The kettlebell exercise Deadlift with one arm is different from normal deadlifts because it trains the deeper muscles in the trunk more intensely.
Kettlebell Swing with the Smashbell Degree of Difficulty Swing with the Kettlebell to Strengthen the Back Stand at shoulder width, legs bend, toes point forward. The upper body bends forward with a straight back. Smashbell is held with extended arms slightly off the...
The Turning Snatch is a complex kettlebell exercise for the entire body. The back of the thighs, shoulder muscles, and the whole body will be primarily trained.
The kettlebell exercise Table Long trains most of the body statically and only the shoulders and arm muscles work dynamically.