Push-up with Outside Fly
- Degree of Difficulty 90% 90%
- Body in push-up position. One hand is placed on the Smashbell.
- Bend one arm and extend the other to the side.
- Extend arm to push the uper body back into the starting position.
- The body begins in the the push-up starting position. Both arms are extended and the body forms a line from the head to the feet. One hand is placed on the Kettlebell. A less advanced option is to leave your knees on the ground so that the line formed is from the head to the knees.
- While inhaling, the arm on the Smashbell is extended away from the body, without lifting the Smashbell off the ground. At the same time,. the other arm bends in the elbow joint, and the chest or nose is brought close to the ground. The rest of the body forms a line. Take particular care that the buttocks doesn’t drop and that the lower back stays hollow and rounded.
- While exhaling the body is pushed back up over the chest and arms. The arm with the Smashbell is brought extended under the body, and at the same time, the other arm is also extended under the body.
The buttocks should form a line with the knees and shoulders and shouldn’t break this line.
Additional exercise instructions
Through the lateral movement of the arm with the Smashbell, the exercise One Arm Fly trains the chest muscles along with the shoulders. Through the execution, the core muscles are engaged and the chest muscles stretched.
Related Kettlebell exercises
The exercise Balance Bent Over with the Smashbell not only trains body balance but also the back of the thighs and the stomach muscles.
The Deadlift is a classic exercise for the lower back and the back of the thighs (hamstrings).
The kettlebell exercise Deadlift with one arm is different from normal deadlifts because it trains the deeper muscles in the trunk more intensely.
Kettlebell Swing with the Smashbell Degree of Difficulty Swing with the Kettlebell to Strengthen the Back Stand at shoulder width, legs bend, toes point forward. The upper body bends forward with a straight back. Smashbell is held with extended arms slightly off the...
The Turning Snatch is a complex kettlebell exercise for the entire body. The back of the thighs, shoulder muscles, and the whole body will be primarily trained.
The kettlebell exercise Table Long trains most of the body statically and only the shoulders and arm muscles work dynamically.