Chest Press with Side Rotation with the Smashbell
- Degree of Difficulty 90% 90%
Push-up with Reverse Fly
- Body in push-up position. One hand is placed on the Smashbell.
- Bend arms and bring chest close to the floor.
- Extend the arm with the Smashbell upwards, the other arm stays extended at the same time.
- The smashbell with the extended arm is brought back to the starting position.
- The body begins in the push-up starting position. One hand is placed on the floor and the other on the Smashbell. Both arms are extended and the body forms a line from the head to the feet. A less advanced option is to leave your knees on the ground so that the line formed is from the head to the knees.
- While inhaling the arm bends at the elbow joint, the chest or nose are brought close to the ground. The rest of the body forms a line, be sure to take care that the buttocks doesn’t drop and that the lower back stays hollow and rounded
- While exhaling the hand with the smashbell is lifted off the ground and brought upwards extended. At the same time, the other arm is extended, so that the body is completely open to the side. The left and right arm form a line.
- The arm without the Smashbell stays extended while the arm with the Smashbell slowly lowers extended, in a bow shape, to the ground.
The buttocks should form a line with the knees and shoulders and shouldn’t break it. While lifting the Smashbell, pull the shoulder blades together. As best as possible, do not exceed the open angle of 180°.
Additional exercise instructions
The kettlebell exercise Chest Press Rotate Rowing combines push-ups and the Reverse Fly in a challenging exercise for the chest and shoulders.
Related Kettlebell exercises
Balance Bent Over
The exercise Balance Bent Over with the Smashbell not only trains body balance but also the back of the thighs and the stomach muscles.
The Deadlift is a classic exercise for the lower back and the back of the thighs (hamstrings).
One Arm Deadlift
The kettlebell exercise Deadlift with one arm is different from normal deadlifts because it trains the deeper muscles in the trunk more intensely.
Kettlebell Swing with the Smashbell Degree of Difficulty Swing with the Kettlebell to Strengthen the Back Stand at shoulder width, legs bend, toes point forward. The upper body bends forward with a straight back. Smashbell is held with extended arms slightly off the...
The Turning Snatch is a complex kettlebell exercise for the entire body. The back of the thighs, shoulder muscles, and the whole body will be primarily trained.
The kettlebell exercise Table Long trains most of the body statically and only the shoulders and arm muscles work dynamically.