Shoulder Push with the Smashbell
- Degree of Difficulty 30% 30%
- Stand at about hip width. Hold Smashbell with bent arms in front of the chest.
- Lift Smashbell with extended arms over the head.
- Bend arms and bring the Smashbell in front of the chest.
- The feet point forward and stand between hip and shoulder width apart. The upper body is straight. The Smashbell is held with both hands in front of the chest. The arms lay close to the body.
- While exhaling the arms extend from the triceps and shoulders upward so that the Smashbell is lifted straight above the head. Shoulder blades are pulled together.
- While inhaling the arms bend again and are pulled down close to the body. The Smashbell comes to the end position in front of the chest.
Pull the shoulder blades together during the entire exercise so that the shoulders don’t roll forward.
Additional exercise instructions
Related Kettlebell exercises
The exercise Balance Bent Over with the Smashbell not only trains body balance but also the back of the thighs and the stomach muscles.
The Deadlift is a classic exercise for the lower back and the back of the thighs (hamstrings).
The kettlebell exercise Deadlift with one arm is different from normal deadlifts because it trains the deeper muscles in the trunk more intensely.
Kettlebell Swing with the Smashbell Degree of Difficulty Swing with the Kettlebell to Strengthen the Back Stand at shoulder width, legs bend, toes point forward. The upper body bends forward with a straight back. Smashbell is held with extended arms slightly off the...
The Turning Snatch is a complex kettlebell exercise for the entire body. The back of the thighs, shoulder muscles, and the whole body will be primarily trained.
The kettlebell exercise Table Long trains most of the body statically and only the shoulders and arm muscles work dynamically.