Double Lift with the Kettlebell
- Degree of Difficulty 90% 90%
Kettlebell Exercise for the Shoulders with Two Kettlebells
- Stand at about hip width. Hold the Smashbells with bent arms at shoulder level.
- Lift Smashbells over the head while extending the arms.
- Bend arms and bring the Smashbells back down, next to the shoulders.
- The feet point forwards at about hip to shoulder width apart. The upper body is straight. Each hand holds a Smashbell at shoulder level. The palms of the hands point inwards so that the Smashbell lays on the back of the hand and forearm.
- While exhaling, the arms extend up from the triceps and shoulders so that the Smashbells are brought straight above the head. During the exercuse, pull the shoulder blades together.
- While inhaling bend the arms again and pull them down close to the body until the upper arms are close to the body and the Smashbells are held at shoulder level.
Pull the shoulder blades together during the whole exercise so that the shoulders don’t roll forward.
Additional exercise instructions
The kettlebell exercise Double Lift trains primarily the shoulder muscles as well as the chest and arms. In the execution of the exercise, two Smashbells of the same weight are used.
Related Kettlebell exercises
Balance Bent Over
The exercise Balance Bent Over with the Smashbell not only trains body balance but also the back of the thighs and the stomach muscles.
The Deadlift is a classic exercise for the lower back and the back of the thighs (hamstrings).
One Arm Deadlift
The kettlebell exercise Deadlift with one arm is different from normal deadlifts because it trains the deeper muscles in the trunk more intensely.
Kettlebell Swing with the Smashbell Degree of Difficulty Swing with the Kettlebell to Strengthen the Back Stand at shoulder width, legs bend, toes point forward. The upper body bends forward with a straight back. Smashbell is held with extended arms slightly off the...
The Turning Snatch is a complex kettlebell exercise for the entire body. The back of the thighs, shoulder muscles, and the whole body will be primarily trained.
The kettlebell exercise Table Long trains most of the body statically and only the shoulders and arm muscles work dynamically.