Biceps Curl with the Sand-Pad
- Degree of Difficulty 60% 60%
Biceps-Curl with Sand-Pad
- Feet are shoulder-wide. The Sand-Pad is in both hands. Your arms are extended.
- Bent your arms and bring the Sand-Pad to your chest.
- Move the Sand-Pad back to the initial position.
- Hold the Sand-Pad with both hands and extended arms in front of your body. The legs are shoulder-wide and provide a stable stand. Your back is in a straight position and your shoulders are pulled back.
- Bent your arms in the elbow joint. Bring the Sand-Pad to the chest while fixing your upper arms and elbows as near as possible to your body.
- Move the Sand-Pad down in a fluid motion. Make sure to not extend your arms to the maximum.
Always try to move the Sand-Pad in a slow and controlled way. Have your elbows at a fix position.
Additional exercise instructions
The Biceps-Curl with the Sand-Pad is a typical exercise for your arms. It improves mainly the strength in the arm flexors and provides a defined structure of your biceps.
Related Sand-Pad exercises
The triceps exercise is a concentrated exercise for the arms and requires a good body tension.
This Biceps exercise is very focused on the biceps and requires a high degrees of body tension. Small changes of the inclination angle create an intense strain.
The push-up requires a large abdominal muscle strength. The push up is one of the most effective exercises to train chest, arms and the body stability. The further the distance from the suspension point, the more intense is the exercise for the abdominal muscles.