Push-up with Suspension Trainer
- Degree of Difficulty 60% 60%
- Push-up Position. Back. buttocks and legs are forming a line.
- Bend arms bring chest to the floor.
- Stretch arms to bring your body back to starting position.
- Put the feet to the loops (alternatively lower leg or thigh). Set your hands 10-20 cm away from the shoulders. Tense your stomach by pulling the belly button inward.
- The arms are bent to 90 ° in the elbow. The body will be kept extended under tension.
- Lower the body and the chest to the ground. Lift the head up slightly. Hold the stomach under tension and lift your lower back slightly to avoid a hollow back.
- The arms are extended back and the body will be upwards as far as possible.
Only bend and stretch your arms while your body remains in a fixed position! Combine the Push-up with the Recrunch.
Additional exercise instructions
The push-up requires a large abdominal muscle strength. The push up is one of the most effective exercises to train chest, arms and the body stability. The further the distance from the suspension point, the more intense is the exercise for the abdominal muscles.
Related Suspension Trainer Exercises
The triceps exercise is a concentrated exercise for the arms and requires a good body tension.
This Biceps exercise is very focused on the biceps and requires a high degrees of body tension. Small changes of the inclination angle create an intense strain.
This classic exercise for chest and arms requires tension in the full body. Additionally the abdomen- and leg muscles get stressed as well. Thus a body extension is extremely important.