Biceps exercise with the Suspension Trainer
- Degree of Difficulty 30% 30%
Suspension Trainer Bizeps Curl
- Arms stretched, upper body leaning backward.
- Bend arms and pull hands to the head.
- Stretch arms and come back to starting position.
- The body is inclined backwards and the arms are extended forward. Thereby the elbow will be raised. The palms face upwards.
- Bent the arms in the elbow. The elbows are approximately at shoulder height.
- The arms are bent. The elbow is raised and is located approximately at shoulder height. The palms show to your shoulders
- Stretch the arms slowly. Keep the body straight and the elbow maintained at shoulder height.
Bent the elbows up to cause the maximum contraction! Alternatively, you can exercise in
the single-mode (with only one arm).
Additional exercise instructions
This Biceps exercise is very focused on the biceps and requires a high degrees of body tension. Small changes of the inclination angle create an intense strain.
Related Suspension Trainer Exercises
The triceps exercise is a concentrated exercise for the arms and requires a good body tension.
The push-up requires a large abdominal muscle strength. The push up is one of the most effective exercises to train chest, arms and the body stability. The further the distance from the suspension point, the more intense is the exercise for the abdominal muscles.