Press the Sand-Pad in front of your chest
- Degree of Difficulty 30% 30%
- Upright stand. Hold the Sand-Pad in front of your chest.
- Press the Sand-Pad in front of your chest for about 5 sec.
- Reduce the pressure and start over.
- Hold the Sand-Pad in an upright position and with bended arms in front of your chest. The upper arms are close to the body. The forearm is in a parallel position to the floor while you are looking straight ahead.
- Press the Sand-Pad together from both sides as hard as you can. Try to maintain the pressure for about 5-10 seconds. Make sure that you control your muscle shivering.
- Reduce the pressure slowly and relax your muscles before you start over. Your elbows always stay in one position close to the body.
The harder and longer you press, the more your chest muscles are activated and trained.
Additional exercise instructions
The Sand-Pad exercise Flypress static is an isometric exercise to strengthen the chest muscles. While pressing the Sand-Pad, the chest muscles are under high tension.
Related Sand-Pad exercises
The push-up requires a large abdominal muscle strength. The push up is one of the most effective exercises to train chest, arms and the body stability. The further the distance from the suspension point, the more intense is the exercise for the abdominal muscles.
This classic exercise for chest and arms requires tension in the full body. Additionally the abdomen- and leg muscles get stressed as well. Thus a body extension is extremely important.