Push-ups on the Sandbag
- Degree of Difficulty 60% 60%
- Push-up position on the Sandbag.
- Bend your arms and lower the chest to the Sandbag.
- Extend your arms.
- Rest both of your hands on the Sandbag. Your feet should stay closely together. Your body is extended and in one line with the back, buttocks and legs.
- Bend your arms in the elbow joint and lower your upper body in a controlled way until it nearly reaches your hands on the Sandbag. The whole body is under tension.
- Finally push back your body in the initial position supported by the power of the chest and the arms.
Don’t raise the buttocks or lower the hips too much.
Additional exercise instructions
In the Sandbag exercise Push-up you rest your hands on the Sandbag. This variation of the push-up trains the chest muscle and additional the musculus serratus anterior.
Related Sandbag exercises
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.